Build Your Own Milan Chef Coat
Your chef coat should be as unique as you are; creating your design is as easy as following the steps! Each Milan Chef Coat starts with our signature single breasted, 6 button design with a mandarin collar and french cuffs. It includes cording on collar, front, cuffs and pleat and a concealed breast pocket. You take it from there!
- You have the style, now select the size. XS to 7X (Size Chart), our coats are designed for maximum fit and comfort.
- Select the length of your coat: Regular, Short or Long.
- Pick the sleeve style that suits you.
- Select your fabric; learn about our fabrics here.
- Choose your buttons, select the buttons that will accent your personality.
- Pick your cording color to contrast your fabric choice.
Why stop there? You can customize your coat with a wide range of options to fit your style. Pockets, embroidery, cuff/collar options, the possibilities are endless.
- Pockets: Select the pocket style and location which suits you best.
- Conversions: Customize your coat with contrasting a contrasting collar and/or cuff.
- Embroidery: Embroider your name, title, restaurant, or slogan on your coat, or add your logo or a flag to your coat.
We here at Culinary Classics know that even with the wide variety of options we have available, there may be something you want, but do not see. Just call us at 877.378.4855 and one of our Design Consultants will be happy to assist you.
Please review all options you have selected before ordering!
MOBILE USERS: Tap the picture and scroll through to see images of all your options for the Milan chef coat.